We are thrilled to announce our 2022/2023 season of programming, including three MainStage productions:
- The official launch of the National Queer & Trans Playwriting Unit (October)
- The Rainbow Elders & Allies Collection at the Vancouver Public Library (November)
- In My Day by Rick Waines, produced with Norman Armour & Rick Wianes, presented by The Cultch (December)
- My Little Tomato by Rick Tae, co-produced with Vancouver Asian Canadian Theatre, in association Rice & Beans Theatre, presented by The Cultch (March)
- Unexpecting, by Bronwyn Carradine (May)
Click on Productions in left menu to check out what we have In Development.