An examination of those exploring the space in between genders, Nelly Boy perhaps best represents the kind of work the company creates: provocative, engaging, challenging and heartfelt.
Produced in Association with Screaming Weenie Productions as part of the See Seven.
- Directed by Cameron Mackenzie
- Featuring Amitai Marmorstein & Allan Zinyk
- Set Design by Marina Szijarto
- Lighting Design by Jergus Oprsal (Jessie Nomination)
- Costume Design by Sydney Cavanagh
- Sound Design by Michael Rinaldi
- Assistant Directed by Sean Cummings
- Stage Management by Jillian Perry
“So raw and intimate you might feel you’re eavesdropping…Nelly Boy gets under your skin” – Jo Ledingham, Courier
“For 75 minutes you could have heard a pin drop in the small space of the PAL theatre. As the actors exited and the lights went to black, the words “brave, terrifying, sad” competed in my head… well worth seeing” - Gillian Lockitch, Review from the House
“well written, well directed, the actors captivating” -Kari Barrett, The Peak